Very often (now, because of COVID-19 situation even more often) there is a need to digitally sign PDF documents – to verify that you agree and that is your signature valid and verified.
Apart from obvious ingredients like:
- Personal ID card with digital signature capabilities (and all software support needed on your computer)
- Card reader compatible with your operating system
- PDF document to sign
you will need also a program for the actual signing of the document – in this case, free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Now, recipe for signing:
1. Open PDF document and select “More Tools” from sidebar:
2. Select “Open” under “Certificates” tool:
3. Select “Digitally Sign” and using mouse, create space for actual signature:
4. Finally, do digital signing and save the document under new name